5 Things of Gratitude
I am going to write every now and then about my gratitude for the day. I figure that it can help get ideas going, and also see that sometimes it will vary greatly. (If you choose to do this.)
1) What I am thankful for...
- Friends. Girlfriends that "get me" and it's easy. And fun!
- Living in a wonderful school district.
- My boys.
- A husband that cooks! And likes to cook!
- Getting some good deals at Target for the boys "fun, prize box".
2) 5 things that I like about myself...
- I am a good friend.
- I listen well.
- I am kind.
- I love with my whole heart.
- I appreciate the little things in life.
3) 5 people that love me... I am going to not do my usual - my husband, the boys, my mom.
4) 5 things that I have accomplished...
- Throwing together a last minute get together with other Preschool moms and kids. Almost 20 of us! Usually I would need to plan, make sure the house was cleaned up. This time, I just threw it together. I have become more flexible, and easy going than I used to be.
- Receiving my Master's degree in Counseling.
- I have accomplished becoming more aware of money and finances. I used to say, "I am just not good at math. No interest in learning about doing the finances." Now, I balance our checkbook. It feels good to know what's going on.
- Taking Ryan to the library today, hanging out for a couple of hours, and getting to see Matthew on a field trip.
- Meeting with our EGH Treasurer, updating the books, and filing taxes.
5) 5 things that I am looking forward to in the next 7 days...
- Having a relaxing and lazy evening.
- Getting these new Target curtains for the boys' bedroom. Next week!
- Sleeping in this weekend.
- Signing up Ryan for Kindergarten on Monday. A little sad, but excited for him. Plus, Matthew and Ryan will be in the same school which will be cute.
- Mass. I really get a lot out of going to church. Faith is something I value, and thank God that I have.
Posted on March 16, 2017
by Anne Morrison